|Posted by S.N on January 18, 2018 at 6:00 AM|
Just a few more questions to help me with my research about black
The origins of Black findings (THINGS/LIVINIGS/Concepts):
- Black eyeliner. How it was made back then? ‘Why was it uses? Protection’, how did black liners changed from protection to beauty? Interpretation of black liners? When did we first start to have coloured liners? What are the difference between black and coloured liners in interpretations?
- Black and white movies | it started because people had no choice to watch it in colour because it did not exist yet, but when it did and it became a choice, why do people still watch black and white movies? Do black and white movies represent something? Does its representation affect the meaning of black? Did it add a new name to black?
- Black and white photography | same questions as films.
- Tattoos? Research if it was originally in black, if not when did black tattoo start? And how is it different from black then, does its change affect black in term of interpretation of black colour?
- Black flags | (piracy/ Islam/ race-pits… find more) why Black? What does it mean? How did mankind come about the usage of black at the time of its invention?
- Black spiders, animals and birds | do they play a role in defining black? | History and culture research.
- Shadow? Is it considered black? What do people think about it? Do they relate it to black?
- Black-figure pottery | history, culture and interpretation. Can I bring back that art by using it for my project?
- Black robes | Why that choice of colour? Are black robes back then being the same as black robes nowadays?
- Black hole/ space?
- Black metal? Guns?
- Black soil.
- Black Henna
- Black Ink
- Anubis | Black magic | Black art | Black Market | Black Heart | Black Beard (piracy) | find more black concept.
Categories: DESIGN FUTURES